Sunday, April 29, 2012

Service Charge !!!

The culture of eating out is gradually taking it's pace. Working hard like an ass for a week and seeking for some good food has become a staple routine in city areas. As far as possible people love to nibble something like fast food everyday.
Keeping up with the trend, I am one of them who regularly have to search her lunch pack in some restaurants. I agree, a lazy bum like me has no other alternate too...As usual, I went to a restaurant yesterday to fill my empty tummy, stay on a Que for a couple of minutes, grabbed those food coupons, gave it to the counter again, waited for another some minutes...and here the number was called. I got my order from food counter itself.

Everything was going well. The ambiance was ok, food was equally good. But here, my temper got high as soon as I saw the bill. It had a self service board hung at every corner and accordingly the customer were serving for themselves. This was perfectly fine for me but What am I supposed to do When the bill showed 10% service charges as well. .Aree when I am doing all the effort by myself, Why on Earth do I have to pay an extra amount as service charges? I wonder what was the service I got except the cooked food? I couldn't stay deaf and dumb and asked the person, is it something fair? He didn't have an answer and said it's a rule and they can't help it. It's the trend that's going on and still continuing.

It was ungrateful, it was something unlawful, it was something that irritates a normal soul. Disgusting, disrespectful, fraudulent and something very annoying I say.







Adieu till my next post friends ! God Bless !




2 comments: