Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Which one of the door will you open???




Which one of this door will you open? Money, Luck or is it Love? 



Which one is more important? Which door will you open? Think for a moment and reply...Is it Money or you believe in Fate instead? Are you inclining towards LOVE? Do you think Love is everything? So, tell me which one do you choose??? Is it MONEY? Is it LUCK or it's simply LOVE ?



Here, I remember that popular statement we used to write in slam books when we were in school: Money: "Money is something but not everything". I still don't remember why we used to think that way, when we even didn't know What money exactly is? I again remember those days when we used to have debates on Fate/Luck Vs Karma/Work and every time those who speak in favour of Karma grabbed more points. So, what left? Love? A bit difficult question now..! Love is something really divine, it's something that you feel and can't express in words. Love makes your life worth living. Love is magic. Love is beyond definition.....
But, deep down inside, I am sad to share this, I recently got to read:

"Falling in love may feel like a meeting of hearts and minds. But in reality it's a kind of temporary insanity driven by hormones." scientists say. Julia Stuart reports ! now What?

Let me ask you again... so which one of this door will you open? Money, Luck or is it Love? 

I myself am in dilemma... I am lying down on my bed right at the moment... I am in pain....It is extremely difficult to pass time like this. I am depressed. I am frustrated. Doctor warned: I shouldn't walk, I shouldn't talk much and most of all I shouldn't eat what I want. My mind has become dumb, body feels numb ...and there's only feeling of pain flowing in my mind...!!!

So, let me ask you one more time...which one of this door will you open? Money, Luck or is it Love? 

A line which I used to read in school, "Health is Wealth" is revolving in my head. I never took this statement seriously. I never ate what I had to eat. I never took rest when I had to take. I ran for "Money, I tried to grab Luck and I searched for Love'. But, all I feel is empty handed now....I regret, I never had time to myself...I never realized I am equally important, I never realized Health is Wealth in real terms....and now I am lying on bed helpless...!

Money can't bring back my time that I spent on lying like this, Luck nor can and Love did not cure/conquer my disease...So, I got an answer as which one is important for not only me but for you too?Have you ever thought how Healthy is your Health??? You must be thinking, money is treating me, you must be thinking luck is helping me to live. But I question myself, if I were healthy, I wouldn't be needing this freaking money, if luck was in favour, I wouldn't be this torn ever....

So, let me ask you one more time...which one of this door will you open? Money, Luck or is it Love? 

and if it's about me Health comes first !!!

So, here I repeat: Health is Wealth - Preserve it ! Take good care of your body, after all it is the only one you have got. Once again, right now you may feel that this will not bother you at all, but at some point it is going to take a strain on your body and by then it will be too late....

Think before it's too late or shall I once again ask: Which one of this door will you open? Money, Luck or is it Love? 


* Here, I is an imaginary character ! 


Keep living and loving!
adieu till my next post !! God Bless!

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment